Tisseront Orthodontics is excited to welcome back our patients to our office! In accordance with the CDC guidelines, we have implemented the following up-to-date protocols to ensure the safety of everyone at Tisseront Orthodontics.
- Partitions between patient chairs
- Lightened schedule to minimize traffic and maximize social distancing
- Continued medical grade cleaning services
To help us keep everyone healthy and well, we are asking our patients to do their part, too:
- Brushing stations are closed. Please be sure to brush your teeth prior to coming to the office.
- To reduce person-to-person contact we ask that:
- You wait until your scheduled appointment time to come inside.
- Only a single parent or guardian accompanies their child to their appointment.
- All social distancing guidelines are observed while in the office.
- Please wear a mask or face covering to your appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Dr. Stephan Tisseront